Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wilcox Farm Woods

And so after I painted the three heifers in the AM... I wandered into the beautiful woods in the PM and could not leave before I had spent some hours with this incredible woodland stream and autumn trees.... I was about to start painting a huge tractor in the shed but realized that I would love it if the farmer backed it out of the shed before I painted it...better composition....but he was nowhere to be found and so the woods called...glad I listened...will have to catch the tractor another fall day....maybe spring  watercolor 22x30"

2 comments:

cba said...

For some reason this picture makes me want to have a big dish of steamed carrots and peas.

I love the tree with the gesturing arms.

It's saying "Doesn't my woodland look yummy."

Kate said...

good observation...peas and carrots eh?