Thursday, March 21, 2013

Oh the Places We have Been !

 
 
 
At the top we have the view from our wonderful hotel room in Greensboro NC..."The Proximity" a GREEN hotel , solar etc...I just loved the room and.... the view...Next, what you can see from Barretts' kitchen window in her home in Madison GA...always love the trains and the stations....finally, over looking Charlston SC from our hotel room at the" Francis Marion"...I had stayed here over 30 years ago with my mother on a house and garden tour of the South... I remembered loving cast shadows of chimneys on the rooftops...they were still there...the harbor in the distance... watercolor and gouache...12x12"   11x14"

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Sounds like a great trip. Must be fab to be able to produce your own postcards. I can't even seem to get around to writing one!

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

A picture is worth a thousand words? Who knows?