Friday, May 27, 2011

Pigasso Farm, Really

Heading south on Rt 22 from Hillsdale NY, after you have passed the turn off for Copake there is a wonderful pig farm....I have had my eye on it for the past three years...always wanted to stop and paint (never give up) so I finally found the time this week to go down and have a try at it...the farmer warned me they wouldn't stand still....I told him it wasn't my first time out with a pig....So this is what I saw, well I did alot of editing....or rather composing...oil on canvas 24x36"

4 comments:

Claudia said...

I loves me some pigs! And I love this picture!

cba said...

The best is the pig with its' leg in the water.

Bulkhead Billy (on the travel) said...

I don't often leave the wharf
But for a farm I would
I'll take this time off
And fill my eye with good





fill the eye,
fill the heart

jessie edwards said...

This little piggy!!! I love this painting and truly enjoy your blog!